- To be used when infant can sit unaided (with Baby Set) to 8 years old
- Conforms to the European Standard EN14988+A1:2012
- Assembly required. Easy installation using the included Allen key
- Optional pair of suitable cushions
- Delivered with 4 castes
- Design: Gaspard Tiné-Bérès and Tristan Kopp/ Re-Do Studio for Charlie Crane
- Patented model
- Product size: 86 x 51 x 48 cm
- Height of the seat: 54 cm without cushion / 57 cm with cushion
- Made in EU
- ¾ inch steel-pipe frame painted with bright epoxy paint
- Backrest and belt: multi-layered birch-veneered European beech, matte varnish.
- Seat and footrest: multi-layered ceiba-veneered European beech, matte varnish.
Content of the packaging:
- 1 metal structure composed of a frame, two feet, reinforcing cross-bar and two footrest pieces.
- 1 seat, 1 backrest, 1 safety belt and 1 curved multi-layered wood footrest
- Assembly parts and fastenings
- 4 casters
- 1 user manual (FR/EN/DE/NL/IT/ES)
PLEASE NOTE: Table Top, belt, baby set or cushions are not included in this version. Please order separately
Please note, as this is a bulky item, additional shipping charges will be applied at checkout.